Nestled in the tropical backdrop of Phuket, Thailand lies the world-renowned Tiger Muay Thai & MMA training camp. The globe’s biggest and most recognized Muay Thai training facility, professional fighters and fitness enthusiasts from across the world travel here to develop their skills and to change their lives.
Hidden on a sidestreet amongst coconut palms and banana trees, Tiger Muay Thai has fast become a training ground for the world’s most elite and dominant athletes. Continually featured on documentaries, travel shows and throughout a variety of mass media outlets, Tiger has gained a well-deserved reputation as the premier destination for Muay Thai, MMA and fitness training.
There are no limits as to what you can achieve at TMT. Whether you are a seasoned professional athlete looking for that extra edge or whether you are a beginner with no idea where to start, Tiger will take care of you. We offer programs for everyone regardless of their fitness level, size or physical limitations.
Couple our affordable classes with the positive and supportive atmosphere of a camp set in the unbelievable scenery of Phuket’s sand and sea, and you have a winning formula that cannot be replicated.
- MMA Training Program run by current UFC fighter Brian “Bad Boy” Ebersole & Roger “El Matador” Huerta.
- BJJ Training Program overseen by 5th degree BTT black belt Fernando Maccachero.
- Fully-equipped indoor Weight-Lifting Gym and nutrition counseling supervised by guest favorite Peter “The Thai Hulk”.
- Daily Cross-training Classes and BodyFit Bootcamp including Beach Fitness and runs up to the stunning Big Buddha (alongside elephants and monkeys!) and Yoga Classes.
- Lear the snatch and the clean and jerk in our Olympic Weight-Lifting class.
- Prepare yourself for the physical demands that combat sports place upon its athletes with our Combat Conditioning class.
- Many other classes including Wrestling, Muay Boran, Krabi Krabong, Western Boxing and Selfdefense.
- Delicious and nutritious on-site Restaurant with customizable meal plans to suit any requirement.
- Full on-site gear shop with competitive pricing and Tiger Brand Gear!
- On-site free seminars from top fighters around the globe. Recent seminars include Murilo Bustamante, Jake Shields and Jeff Glover!
- Dormitory-style, budget and standard Accommodation provided right at the camp.
- Free internet throughout the grounds.
- Our monthly BBQ Beatdown – the biggest party in Phuket! Sign up to take part in your first fight!
- Fancy a trip to Phi Phi? An elephant trek? Book it all through our on-site guest relations manager who will ensure your Thailand experience is one you’ll never forget!
- Full scooter rental and Videography/Photography services on-site.
Authentic and Traditionally-based Muay Thai Training for Everyone
Tiger Muay Thai strives to keep the Muay Thai training we offer 100% authentic. We respect Thai tradition and that reverence runs deeply throughout our classes and around our camp. You won’t find a watered down version of the “Art of Eight Limbs” here.
Visit the source of this deadly martial art and see it in all of its glory.
Expect sessions to go for approximately 2.5 hours and teach traditional and fundamental fighting techniques including kicking, knees, elbows, boxing (Thaiboxing) skills, the famed Muay Thai clinch, combinations, and of course, ring fitness and conditioning.
Each class has between 7-8 trainers supervising to ensure that every person gets individualized attention and learns proper technique.