* Began training MMA in 2004
* BAMMA world champion
* Ranked number 1 throughout the UK and Ireland
* 2011 UKMMA “fight of the year” award winner
* 2015 UKMMA “fight of the year” award winner
* Tiger muay Thai scholarship winner
* BA Hons degree in sports coaching
Mixed martial arts has been my passion since I first started training at 15 years old. I was very lucky to be introduced to the sport when the popularity of the sport was still low in England.
I worked extremely hard to achieve many personal goals when it came to competition, I was lucky enough to travel and train with some of the best gyms in the world in the USA and Thailand and met some of my best friends and most interesting people I’ve ever met through martial arts.I’m a firm believer that martial arts can instill many great life qualities in anybody that choses to get involved.
My goal is now to continue to build a gym where everybody feels comfortable no matter there level so more people can practice the battle tested skills of mixed martial arts in a safe and friendly environment.
Kris NagyHead Kickboxing Coach
* Kendal open WKU heavyweight champion 2017
* Edinburgh open WKU heavyweight champion 2017
* Furness open heavyweight champion 2017
* Represented England at International German championship
* WOMMA heavyweight champion x2 2017
* South Shields open heavyweight champion 2017
* Scottish open 2018 vice champion
* WKU world championship, Athens, Greece- Team England. HW vice world champion X2
Head kickboxing coach. I have a background in Karate/kickboxing and have represented England for 2 kickboxing associations. I enjoy learning and practicing things outside my specialised skillset such as movement training, boxing, taekwondo and grappling, merging them together to develop a unique fighting style. I am also a fully qualified personal trainer.
– junior and adults kickboxing classes
– boxing/ kickboxing private lessons
– strength and conditioning
– weight loss
As of Monday 27th July the gym will be open again running public classes. The strength and conditioning section will also be available for personal use. Message me for details. We have a temporary timetable in place following the rules set out by the government during "phase 1" These classes will be no contact/ conditioning based until restrictions ease further when we will look to return to our normal timetable All memberships will remain paused until then, the available classes will cost £6 per person.
Juniors - Monday and Wednesday 4.30pm Saturday 10am
Adults - Monday and Wednesday 6pm Saturday 11.30am
The following procedures are in place • Classes limited to 10, must be pre booked • Body temperature check and hand sanitiser on entrance • Gym will operate a one way system, enter through the front door, exit through the back • Must come ready dressed to train • No parents/ spectators allowed in the building. Drop at front door